- To obtain an introduction to the cognitive sciences at an undergraduate level.
- To gain safe and assisted experience of living in a European environment.
- To give an opportunity to learn about Hungarian and European culture and history.
- To give students an opportunity to learn (some) Hungarian
All courses are taught and all communications are conducted in English.
The Program operates on agreements with various Colleges and provides different services as per agreement. For individual (self-paying) applicants the tuition fee for 2017 is USD 7,000 (see also Stipends).
STIPENDS AND THE FULL BSCS FELLOWSHIP; SUPPORT FROM OTHER SOURCES
For students whose social conditions do not permit them to pay a full tuition fee as well as for students from eligible countries, a stipend (from the practical point of view: a partial waiver on the tuition fee) is available upon request. Stipends are awarded by the Board of Directors on a case-by-case basis. Together with the request for a stipend, a proof of parental income and any further financial aid obtained is required. Students should inquire at their local universities andorganizations for additional support.
The BSCS students are encouraged to obtain support from other fellowships covering Study Abroad (such as Gilman, Boren, etc.)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TUITION AND WHAT IS NOT
The tuition fee includes:
- a 5-day orientation upon arrival
- courses and course handouts as described separately
- unlimited free Internet access on University machines and WiFi